We break down for you to understand and explain the entire process. Costs to buy – fees to purchase – loan repayments – how much you can borrow – rates and banking options
This is what Nelson Financial do best.
Most of us have things we want but not everyone can simply go out and buy them. Whether it's a new car, an overseas trip or a deposit for your first home, that something special is achievable if you are realistic and put in place a disciplined savings program.
Common questions to consider
Some questions you may wish to consider include:
- Where does all my money go?
- How much should I be saving each week?
- How do I make the most of my savings?
- Where should I put my money while I'm saving?
- What is the benefit of starting early?
How we can help
When you have a special goal in mind, you might need help working out how much you need to save and how to look after what you've achieved so far.
- Review and help you set specific goals and a target timeframe to achieve them.
- Look at how much you'll need for long-term goals.
- Review your spending patterns, financial commitments and debts.
- Identify your opportunities to save money.
- Recommend savings or investment strategies to achieve your goal.
- Review, recommend and organise appropriate insurance to protect your existing assets and your financial situation.
What to do next
If you want us to help you save for that special something contact us today.
This website contains information that is general in nature. It does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular person. You need to consider your financial situation and needs before making any decisions based on this information.